Please specify the Vehicle Type (New, Used or Rebuilt Salvage):
Specify the Vehicle model year:
Please pick the Vehicle Type:
• Farm Truck cost are pro-rated to save farmer on registered weight. Must have a completed M31 form
• Cars/SUVs and Pleasure Tags are valid for vehicles registered at 10,000 lbs. or less
• Any vehicle registered over 10,000 lbs. must have a Pickup, Truck, Van, Farm Truck, Farm Vehicle, Recreational Vehicle plate.
• For Farm Vehicles, please contact DMV
• For more information on tag types please check out the FAQ..
What is the buying price of the vehicle:
Enter new Vehicle's weight:
Is there a trade in involved (check if yes)?
Are you retaining old tag (check if yes)?
How many years of registration? This will be calculated from “today’s month/day/year” and ending with “today’s month/day/#of years”.
All vehicles registered in Delaware must have a valid registration and a valid Delaware Insurance policy.
The minimum amount of registration is six months.
New Tag Background Image (check if yes)?
New vanity tag (check if yes)?
Retain vanity tag (check if yes)?
Special Document Fee (check if yes)?
Tag Switch Fee (check if yes)?
Duplicate Tag Fee (check if yes)?
Late Titling Fee (check if yes)?
Service Fee (check if yes)?
Sold Out of State (check if yes)?
Antique fee (check if yes)?